Elgin Area Chamber
Elgin Area Chamber
Chamber of Commerce
Thank you for visiting the Elgin Area Chamber website. EAC is a dynamic membership organization rich in history and comprised of approximately 600 businesses of all sizes representing most every industry and profession in our area. As the voice for business, we are an important resource for our members for advocacy, information, and marketing exposure that enhances their business success. The Elgin Area Chamber provides leadership in creating a positive economic environment as the lead business advocate in our region. The Elgin Area Chamber boasts an impressive menu of programs and services aimed at helping business leaders and professionals connect, learn and grow because we understand the value of providing an effective return on members’ investments. Our vital professional organization of local business leaders collaborates through an extensive network of partnerships focusing on building a healthy business environment, promoting economic development and working effectively to improve the quality of life in the greater Elgin area. Please explore our website to gain a better understanding of the diversity of our organization and the benefit of membership in the Elgin Area Chamber. We welcome your comments and encourage your questions. Thank you.
- Governor Pritzker Releases Five-Year Forecast Showing Projected Long-term Budgetary Deficits Nearly
- Governor Pritzker Signs Family Bereavement Leave Act Into Law
- Gov. Pritzker Announces $34.6 Billion Investment in Transportation Over Six Years
- Pritzker Administration Relaunches ''Opening Doors'' Homebuyer Assistance Program With Additional $8 M
- 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline Coming to Illinois
- Funds Available for Smoke Free Workplaces
- Pritzker Administration Announces Opening of Electric Vehicle Rebate Program for Illinois Residents
- Illinois Ranks #2 State in the Nation for Corporate Investment
- Illinois Family Relief Plan to Begin July 1
- IR-2023-23 “IRS issues guidance on state tax payments to help taxpayers.
- Gov. Pritzker Signs Legislation to Expand Access to Higher Education
- Gov. Pritzker Announces Nation-Leading Investments in Early Childhood