New Image Technologies is the leader in graphic installations and removals. Located in South Elgin, Illinois, 45 minutes outside of Chicago, we have been assisting companies with their installation needs since 1987. With 75 plus years of combined experience installing pressure sensitive vinyl (PSV) graphics on fleet vehicles, building wraps, retail stores and more, NIT is the proven leader for your advertising installations.
We are seeking to onboard a Project Coordinator to assist in day-to-day operations and interact with our customers on a regular basis to ensure the success of our installs by working closely with each individual department of our clients.
This is an excellent role for an individual that prefers a smaller office atmosphere, collaborating with friendly team members, and wants to take ownership in their work. This position will report directly to the owner.
While this position has myriad areas of responsibilities, below are the more specific aspects:
· CUSTOMER SERVICE: take customer inquiries (via email or phone) and guide them to correct product or service, prepare quotes for installs; you understand how to build a relationship with a person and how to interact with diverse types of personalities. We are extremely focused on giving our clients an outstanding customer experience—you are that gateway!
· PROJECT CORDINATION: There are multiple projects in process at a time--keep track of each customer job status and developments and keep customer, owner, and team members updated; release daily work orders to support schedule for installers; prepare quotes and estimates in QuickBooks.
· COMMUNICATION: Daily engagement with customers, vendors, contractors, and internal team members
· Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proficient in Office; knowledge of QuickBooks a plus; ability to learn new software applications as required
- Prefer working in a small office setting
- Exhibit internal drive, high energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, quality check project details, and monitor multiple projects
- Work in collaboration with internal office, outside team members, customers, and vendors
- Determine and quote the cost of installations
- Assist in the installation schedule
- Liaison with the Lead Installer to understand the requirements and deliver the needed materials for a proper installation
- Review scope of work for installations with installers
- Interpret and understand specifications, blueprints and layouts
- Have a broad knowledge of all installation operations
- Coordinate hardware/ parts estimates for the customer jobs
- Work with Billing and Accounts Receivable to ensure accurate billing
- Assist in obtaining permits as needed
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Have good communication skills with sales people, sub-contractors and upper management
- Have analytical math skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Some evening and weekend hours may be needed
Background check required; this position will be managing customer information and trusted with company account information. Paid vacation, health, and referral programs offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: commensurate with qualifications and experience
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
Work Remotely: No
Work Location: On location at our South Elgin, IL, office; owner operates two businesses at this location; there are times you may also be assisting with All American Flag Company
We are busy, growing, and we do not intend to slow down! We need the right person to add to our team while collaborating with company leadership to maintain our respected reputation in the industry as we continue to grow our customer base.
The right person will be proactive and have a get-it-done attitude. We need a team member who can take control of managing multiple jobs/customers and be proud of their work.
If this opportunity appeals to you, we look forward to reviewing your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on Experience
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Elgin, IL 60177: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Submit interest and resume to: Bill Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 847-741-2922