$1,000 Sign on Bonus
Since 1961, The Association for Individual Development (AID) has served individuals with developmental, intellectual, physical and/or mental health challenges, those who have suffered a trauma, and those at risk. As a non-profit organization, our mission is to empower people with physical, developmental, intellectual, and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose. We are looking for a Specialist – Human Resources Recruiter who exemplifies that mission, and who wants to work for an organization that makes a difference. Are you the right fit?
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for general Human Resources functions with primary responsibilities for recruitment, including interviewing and sourcing.
- Other responsibilities include onboarding background checks and other general compliance.
- Position requires excellent skills in interviewing techniques, basic knowledge of agency policies and procedures and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Provides back-up to other functions.
- Works within a multi-functional team approach.
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management or related Human Resources field
- HRCI and/or SHRM Certified Professional in Human Resources preferred
- One to two years of general or specialized experience in human resources preferred
- Bilingual preferred
What will we bring to the table?
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability plan
- 8 paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are the other requirements?
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of state and federal labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and use of personal automobile
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.
Related Links : https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs?clientkey=54C3AFFBC2EAE6FFB4D91586E4BDBBB6